After selecting the highlighted link below, you will need the following instructions:
- The link below will take you to the BS&A website where you will need to create an account to get started. Select the “create an account link” and follow the instructions.
- Once you have created your account, type “Portland” in the search bar to pay bills owed to the City of Portland.
- Choose the search option on the left for the type of bill you wish to pay (i.e. property tax, utility bill).
- Choose your preferred search method (i.e. account number, name, parcel number) and proceed with your search.
- Your account information is displayed. If an amount is due, it will show in the total space. If no amount is due, there will not be a total shown.
- If you wish to pay the amount shown, select the “pay” button, and you will be directed to the “Point & Pay” page and receive further instructions for making your payment.
Start the online payment process today!